How to buy online
1. Choose the item you want to buy
2. Select your size (subject to existing stock). To help, you can consult the section SIZE GUIDE
3. Click on the “ADD” button to add the chosen model to the shopping cart.
4. If you want to purchase more models, you can continue your purchase. To check what's in the shopping cart, just select the icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
5. When you complete the purchase, simply fill in the fields requested and proceed with the payment.
6. Shipping is done via VIA DIRECTA and has associated costs, which you can check at the point of SHIPPING
7. After successful payment (with Credit Card or Paypal), you will receive a confirmation email (confirm SPAM if you do not receive) of your order.
8. As soon as your order leaves our store, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your order and, consequently, a post office link, where you can insert your tracking number and check the status of your order.
In case of doubts you can consult HELP on our website, or send us an email to:
Estimated waiting times
From the moment the order leaves the physical store, the estimated delivery time is:
Mainland Portugal and Islands: 3 working days
Europe: 3 working days
Rest of the World: 10 working days
Exchanges and returns
You can exchange or return your item.
For the exchange to be successful, the purchased item must be delivered to the store intact, without signs of use or washed. It must be delivered in the same way as it was sold, with the respective hygienic protector, label, bag and purchase order.
Aumar does not make any money refunds.
If you want to return an item, Aumar delivers a voucher with the same value as the item, with a term of one year.
Only online exchanges are accepted for items with the same value or higher than the item you want to exchange.
Purchases purchased through our website can be exchanged within 15 days, at the store, via CTT or carrier.
If you want to make an exchange via CTT or via carrier, you will have to send an email to info @ aumarswimwear, with the following information:
Full name, order number, shipping address, product reference and size to be returned, reason for exchange and mention which items and sizes you want to exchange (subject to stock availability).
All associated costs (shipping, etc.) are the responsibility of the customer. Exchanges must be sent to our physical store: Rua Passos Manuel, 98B, 1150-260, Lisbon.
After we receive the product, it will go through a quality control process, which can take up to 8 business days. Then we will contact the customer, by email or phone.
If you purchase the item online and want to exchange it at our physical store, you have 15 days (after receiving the item) to exchange it.
In case of exchange for an item of lower value, the amount due is always refunded in the form of a discount voucher, which can be used for future purchases at the physical store (the term of use is 1 year).
The physical store and the online store work with different stocks and are subject to different regulations.
After each use:
- Wash by hand, use cold running water in order to remove all residues
- Remove excess water without twisting the bathing suit
- Dry in the shade and in a place with good ventilation
We are not responsible for the misuse of the articles or for the incorrect washing of them, namely:
- Do not use washing machine, dryer or dry cleaning
- Do not soak
- Never iron
- Do not put articles in contact with rough surfaces
- Do not put the bathing suit in contact with cosmetics, sunscreens and other chemicals
For any further clarification, contact the AUMAR team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 216 077 679.
SIZE EUROPE UK US / CANADA AUSTRALIA